Park Tool Storage Hooks are pefect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Machine threaded - includes 2 nuts • Made from 7mm steel rod • Thread is a M8 x 1.25 44mm length
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
- Tray saves walls from tire marks when used in combination with the Leonardo bike rack - Neat, matching design in clear matte plastic - Self-adhesive or screw mount option (included)
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
• Vinyl-coated • 2-pc set • Wood Thread
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Topeak's Handlebar Stabilizer is a useful addition to your Dual-Touch storage rack as it securely holds your front wheel and bar, making it easier than ever to work on your bike.
- Fat Bike size hook - Wood thread - Vinyl coated - 2-pc set
- Extra-large hook - Vinyl coated to protect your bike - 2-pc set
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs
• Durable steel construction • Holds one bicycle vertically for space saving • Hardware included • Powder coat finish with rubber hook cover
- Folds to save space when not in use - Convenient & minimalist storage solution for single bike - Adjustable seatpost grabber pivots & expands to accommodate any style bicycle - Durable steel construction finished in silver powdercoat - Dimensions Approx: 12" x 1" x 1" (305 x 25 x 25 mm) - Helps eliminate wall scuffs and dings - Safely holds your bicycle upright next to a wall or post with both wheels firmly on the ground
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs - Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
• Steel parking stand with rubber feet • Fits 26" to 29" (adjustable) • Will fit up to a 4.0" tire • Black
• Water resistant • Durable plastic • Fits most bikes
This wall mounted storage solution screws into the wall and offers adjustable hooked-arms to hold a bike. - Independently adjustable arms - Padded arms to protect bike - Dimensions: 16.25 x 17 x 14.5"
Modern & clean bike storage Storage for almost any bike. Modern design looks good in any room. Features - Secure: Holds one bike up to 2.5/3.5" (regular/fat tire) by rim - Options: Tire tray secures rear wheel & protects wall - Versatile: Elegant design looks good in any room or garage - Sizes: Regular or fat tire - Construction: Durable powdercoated steel & custom molded cover - Max Weight: 40 lb / 18 kg - Dimensions: 11" x 3.5" x 5" / 280 x 84 x 131 mm
Hollywood's Single Bike Parking Stand is easy to assemble and simple to use. Roll your bike’s rear wheel into the stand and the bike is now fully supported. It fits most tire sizes including 29’rs and cruisers. - Max tire width: 2.5 inches - Powder-coated steel tubing - Assembles easily in just minutes - Features adjustable legs for uneven floors
Burley's Wall Mount makes it easy to hang and store your Trailercycle or Travoy out of the way in the garage or house. Simply screw the mount into a wall and you can easily hang your Burley Piccolo or Kazoo Trailercycle or Travoy trailer in style (sold separately).
• Holds one bicycle vertically for space saving • Works with wide range of tire widths • Durable powder coated finish • Vinyl coated hook
Easily able to hold a bicycle, kayak, ladder, etc., the El Greco ceiling hoist has been engineered for long and durable performance. Featuring a proven pulley system that allows you to lift and lower heavier objects, the El Greco allows you to store them out of the way and never worry about them until needed. Product Details: - Includes mounting hardware and full instructions - Clever auto-locking mechanism prevents accidental release - Maximum load 50lbs (23Kgs) - Maximum ceiling height 14 ft - 48 FT premium quality 2 core woven rope - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Easily holds a bike, kayak, or ladder - Efficient pulley system helps you lift and lower heavier objects - Auto-locking mechanism prevents accidental release - Engineered for durability with tough silver powder coat finish - Includes mounting hardware and full instructions - Maximum load: 50lbs
• Fits most adult bikes • Durable plastic • Water resistant
Dimension display and storage racking for bikes.
- Displays bikes without a kickstand - Simple design holds crank arm - Heavy duty steel construction - Vinyl coated
• For use in basement and garage • Saves space and protects tires • Fast and easy ceiling mounting • For ceiling heights up to 13` (4m) • Lifts weights up to 45lbs (20kg) • Clamp included
- 6061-Aluminum body with 9mm skewer with brass masterlock & 2 keys
A shop grade floor stand that adjusts to any wheel size. - Extremely adjustable to securely hold any wheel size - Wide base with triangulated arms hold bikes firmly - Easy in-out for practical store use - Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 17" (560 x 380 x 430mm) - Tool-free adjustment with thumb screws - Rubberized feet protect floors
Page 1 of 3 Next page