Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
Shimano's Tourney long cage rear derailleur incorporates advanced Shimano functions and styling that sets the standard for entry level components. - TY model comes with resin bracket and plate body for reduced weight - Zinc-plated adjustment screws for corrosion resistance - MegaRange compatible - Includes frame hanger - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
Shimano Side Swing front derailleurs feature improved cable routing for smooth and efficient front shifting effort and increased clearance for larger tires and shorter chainstays. - Optimal front system for internal cable routing - Enhanced maneuverability with plus-sized tires - Increased shifting efficiency and light and smooth operation force - D, E, M type mounts are available - M type mount requires 34.9mm adapter
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Top Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Topswing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
Claris R2000 series offers reliable functionality at a price point for new riders. Designed for easy rides around town with the durability to handle a long tour, Claris R2000 has a sporty design and promises the opportunity of comfortable and casual riding.
- Upper pulley has larger teeth for increased chain control
Shimano's Alivio FD-T4000 Front Derailleur shifts your 3x9-speed setup beautifully. - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Double or Triple: Triple - Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual - Front Derailleur Clamp: 28.6mm (1-1/8") , 31.8mm (1-1/4") , 34.9mm (1-3/8") - Function: Top Swing - Max Ring Size: 48T
K-EDGE MTB Chain Guide is built to be the strongest and lightest solution to withstand the pedaling force of a derailed single ring chain in World Cup race conditions. - Full-cage design for chain retention under the most abusive cross situations - Braze-on mount and braze-on adapter clamp compatible - Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle - Optimized for 10 and 11spd drivetrains - CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts) - Stainless Steel Hardware - Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp) - Compatibility: Single-ring bikes; frames with integrated braze-on front derailleur mount; also compatible with braze-on adapter clamps. All necessary hardware included - Optimized for 34T to 44T Chain Rings - “Hard to fit kits” may be needed for current applications, please contact Info@k-edge.com - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
The RD-M9210 XTR rear derailleur is intended for use with 2x drivetrains. It is compatible with both 11- and 12-speed cassettes. - Decreased rear derailleur tension at low gear position, to prevent high chain tension - Add bumper at rear derailleur pulley cage - Bigger 13T pulley - Direct mount compatible - Cassette size: 10-45t - Total capacity: 41t
Shimano's 105 Clamp-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
- Compatible with all Shimano 9-speed HG cassettes, 9-speed mountain shifters, and 9-speed chains - Fluorine coated link pin bushings - On and Off-Road compatible with 28 – 34T low cassette sprocket
$52.99 - $61.99
Shimano 105 7000-series components offer much of the same technology and functionality as their top-level 11-speed drivetrains at a more budget-friendly price point. The RD-R7000 rear derailleur provides stable shifting performance and wide-range compatibility in two different cage lengths. The Shadow RD design limits the amount the derailleur sticks out from the side of the bike, reducing the risk of it making contact with objects and bending. - Maximum cog size: 30t (SS) / 34t (GS) - Total capacity: 35t (SS) / 39t (GS) - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG-EV 11-speed/HG-X11 - Direct mount compatible
- Rider Tuned For Sharp And Silky Shifts - 20% Light Shifting Operation - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle - Optislick New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology - Chain Stability Improved - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position - Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving - Efficient Pulley Teeth Design - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series : SLX: SLX - Maximum Sprocket : 42T(2x11-speed) or 46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket : 11T: 34-38T - Front Difference : 10T: 48.8 - Total Capacity : 41T: 66-69 - Average Weight : 323g: 145.6g
SRAM's XX1 Ceramic Bearing Rear Derailleur Pulleys run on super-smooth, efficient ceramic bearings so your drivetrain rolls with ease. They are lighter than conventional pulleys and even come with SRAM's ceramic-bearing grease in an easy-to-use 10ml syringe.
$39.99 - $42.99
The Shimano FD-R7000 11-speed front derailleur offers lighter front shifting with a natural stroke feel. The derailleur's cage design is optimized to perform with disc brake road bikes, while multiple cable routing options and integrated cable tension adjustment allow for precise setup and easy adjustments. As part of Shimano's 105 R7000 series, this front derailleur is ideal for beginner road cyclists, combining great value with trickle-down technology from Shimano's top-tier groups. - Cage is optimized for disc brake road bikes - Integrated cable tension adjustment for precise and easy adjustments - More frame cable routing options
SRAM's GX 1x11 X-Horizon rear derailleur is engineered for smooth, reliable shifting action—from the larger upper pulley offset to the 12-tooth X-Sync pulley wheels. By eliminating unwanted chain movement, this X-Horizon rear derailleur shifts faster, puts an end to ghost shifting, and reduces shift force and chain slap. And with Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever. • Long cage • X-Horizon design reduces shift force, ghost shifting, and chain slap • 12-tooth X-Sync pulley wheels • Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap • Sealed cartridge bearings • Aluminum Cage
Shimano Ultegra Di2 Shadow rear derailleur. - Sleek integrated appearance - New low-profile design - Shimano Shadow RD - Race endurance - Optimized slant angle - Maintain race concentration with more intuitive shift control - System communication with front derailleur - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Wide compatibility - Short cage covers: 11-25T to 11-30T - Medium cage covers: 11-28T to 11-34T - Average Weight: 242 grams (SS type), 249 grams (GS type)
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergonomic Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Largest Chainrings (2x): 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
Shimano's Saint Rear Derailleur is packed with World Cup-worthy features, like an integrated skid plate, a urethane bump stop, and low-profile Shadow positioning, all of which protect your derailleur as you smash through rock gardens and overgrown singletrack. Shimano Plus Technology minimizes chain and impact noise, and maintains perfect chain tension so you can shift with precision and authority no matter how rough the terrain gets. The Saint Rear Derailleur also has a mode converter that lets you use either a close-ratio DH cassette, or a wider-ratio freeride cassette.
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
Campagnolo's Veloce Rear Derailleur uses an advanced-parallelogram design that assures precise and quick shifting. The aluminum construction reduces weight and boosts strength for crisp gear changes. Plus, the pulleys are made from a special material that renders the drivetrain nearly silent.
Run silent, run deep. Shimano's ZEE rear derailleur uses a short cage and a Shadow profile to keep tucked out of the way of rocks, roots, whatever. The Plus part is a one-way clutch system that stabilizes the cage and your chain when ripping over rough terrain. Chain slap and the noise that goes with it, as well as dropped chains, are virtually eliminated. Of course, it still has the smooth action and sniper-like shifting that Shimano is rightly famous for. Freeriders and trail riders can run a typical MTB cassette like an 11-32, 11-34, or 11-36. And DHers can choose the close-ratio version and run a road cassette like 11-23, 11-25 or 11-28.
More than a mechanical derailleur with a battery and a motor bolted on, the Eagle AXS derailleur is the heart of the whole AXS system. It features a shorter cage for 10mm more ground clearance, with more chain wrap on the cassette to sit slightly further forward, and further inboard from mechanical Eagle. Instantaneous shifts from a single touch even while under World Cup-winning chain loads recorded in the heat of racing and affirmed in the test lab. Tested to IP69K water and dust proofing standard so whatever race day brings, you’re ready. - XC focus and trail ready - Carbon cage - Ti hardware - Rainbow colorway - Eagle technology - Overload Clutch protection - AXS enabled componentry software that makes it possible to both program and personalize new SRAM and RockShox components - System is completely water and dust proof to IP69K - Eagle AXS is designed to work with X-DOME Eagle cassettes only, providing the most precise, silent, and reliable shift performance available. - Battery sold separately
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
Shimano's Deore Shadow Rear Derailleur is ready for mountain bike action. The Shadow design tucks the rear derailleur closer in to the wheel, reducing damage from rocks, roots, and trail obstacles. When it comes to gear changes, Shimano's Dyna-Sys supplies consistent, smooth shifting across the entire cassette.
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Shimano Shadow Rd - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
Page 1 of 3 Next page