Kids can explore their world with the vívofit jr. 3 fitness tracker watch. Featuring a swim-friendly, colorful display with multiple watch face options, this kid-tough tracker has a user-replaceable battery that gets up to 1 year of battery life. With it, kids can uncover educational, globe-trotting app adventures and mini games by completing 60 minutes of daily activity. Parents can use the app on their compatible smartphone to monitor steps, sleep and active minutes, manage and assign chores, set timers and even give rewards to positively reinforce good behavior. Motivate kids to keep moving with new timed activities, and even challenge friends to Toe-to-Toe step challenges. And for a little peace of mind, quickly see your child’s emergency contact phone number right on vívofit jr. 3.
- Timed activities let you track your kid’s steps and estimated distance during playtime, soccer practice and anything else you can think of; view saved activities later in the Garmin Jr. app
- Quickly access your kid’s emergency contact information with the ICE (in case of emergency) widget
- Comfortable, durable, and adjustable band is resistant to staining or fading and swim friendly, with larger watch face and square design makes it easier to see all your stats right on your device
- Kids fitness tracker includes an interactive app experience that lets kids go on a Garmin World Tour; kiddos can tour and take educational quizzes about the exciting new places they uncover
- Always-on, sunlight-readable color display includes personalized watch face and character step icons kids can unlock by completing missions on the app adventures
- Up to one-year battery life. No recharging needed; battery is user replaceable
- From the app, add profiles for multiple kids to see their steps, sleep, daily activities and chore data when it syncs to your mobile device; app also includes Kid Mode, which includes games such as the tap challenge game