The Beamer 80 was born to be an urban warrior! It's super bright to light your way night or day. This compact light provides 80 lumens of high beam power along with Superflash and Courtesy modes. It packs a big beam but is small enough to stash in your pocket between stops. - High output surface mounted LED provides high power beam along with Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 6.5 hrs (80 lm), 24 hrs (Courtesy -24-72 lm) and up to 70 hrs (Superflash - 80 lm) - Provides 130° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX4 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - A3 cam mount adjusts or removes without tools - 63 grams
The Blinky Safety Light Set features a white headlight and a red taillight, both with super bright LEDs for top-notch visibility and safety. They also have flashing and steady modes providing 220 degrees of light that can be seen from up to 1 mile. Plus, these small flashers are weatherproof, light and durable. The included batteries deliver 100 hours of run time. And, handlebar, seatpost and seatstay mounts are included so they're super easy to put on your bike.
With a dazzlingly bright 28 LED PB Power Array and three modes, this USB rechargeable light is like a Scarlet Begonia for the back of your bike. For added safety, it has a CPSC certified reflector in the lens to keep you visible when the light is off. Versatile mounting options allow you to attach it to your seat post or rear rack with the included brackets. - PB 28 LED power array and CPSC certified reflector provides steady, Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 5 hrs (steady – 20 lm), 9 hrs (Courtesy – 6-18 lm) and up to 30 hrs (Superflash - 20 lm) - Provide 160-degrees of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Dust and water resistance rated to IP65 standard - 700 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2.5 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Includes rear rack and seat post mounts plus clip mount for multiple mounting options - 65 grams
Planet Bike's Superflash USB uses super bright LED's for visibility up to 1 mile. The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable, and features a soft-touch power switch. A USB-rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to 36 hours of run time.
$13.49 - $13.99
Lezyne's Femto Drive Rear is a compact, bright, and beautifully made light. The lens is made of high-grade optical material and serves as an activation button that cycles through four flash and one solid mode. The CNC machined aluminum body makes the Femto Drive durable and weather resistant while the back plate can be unscrewed to replace the two CR2032 batteries. The multi-position silicone rubber strap secures the light to a wide range of seatpost and seatstay diameters.
CatEye's Center Fork Bracket helps clear your handlebars by positioning your favorite CatEye headlight (sold separately) in front of your bike's head tube.
The Asteroid fits all new and older Bern helmets with a two-hole mount located in the rear of the shell. USB rechargeable. - 12 Lumens - Micro USB rechargeable - 3 Light Modes (Flash 24 hours, Pulse 6.5 hours, Steady 5.5 hours) - Water Resistant - 16 grams - 26mm tall, 39mm wide, 20mm thick (w/o bracket)
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position. - Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included) - Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm - Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel - Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem - Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded) - Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open) - Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
Solid aluminum dropper post mount to attach rear bikepacking bag, larger saddle bag, bottle cage, tail light, and more.
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED front and rear combo pack - 1-Super bright LED - Dual modes - steady and flashing - Water resistant alloy construction - Multi-fit QR bar/post mount - Uses 2x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light combo pack designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - Both lights feature 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries each
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light combo set - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes per light - Steady and flash
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
Page 1 of 15 Next page