R45D hubs combine a lightweight hub body, our legendary made-in-house bearings, and a six-bolt rotor mount to harness the power of disc brakes. The result is the increased power and modulation of disc brakes, the fast, smooth rolling speed of our bearings, and the rail steering from our one-piece solid axles.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical-grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
- Engineered, manufactured, and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
|100 x 12mm / Black / 24
|100 x 12mm / Black / 28